Monday, February 21, 2011

Ph.D in Stupidity (Paragraph 4)

The final step of the directions on a well-known brand of tampons reads "Finally, pull up underwear."  How thoughtful.  Women all over the world should be thankful for the insight and consideration of the feminine hygiene industry.  If it weren’t for the thoughtfulness of the great minds in the tampon business the entire female population would be stuck at home, standing in the bathroom, dumbfounded as to how to complete the final step in the feminine product usage process.  I’m just saying, if I were a woman, the fact that someone thought it would be necessary to inform me that the “final step” of using a tampon was pulling up my underwear would seriously tick me off.  You might as well tell me that the first step to staying alive is breathing.        

No comments:

Post a Comment